Caljan Rite-Hite: Lean Engineering has optimised the construction processes
Caljan Rite-Hite, company supporting businesses in the improvement of their logistic workflow, required reliable, innovative and lean CAD & ERP processes.
Lean Engineering. Cut down manual processes including:
- BOM export
- Typing errors
- Consultancy in the right methodologies
- Lean CAD & ERP processes
- Smooth release workflow
- The ERP interface, designed specifically for Caljan Rite-Hite, supports the release process.
- Saves at least 8 hours every week by omitting the manual processes
- No need to type information more than once – less errors
- The time saved is used on development and other more constructive tasks, bringing added value to the company
- The solution makes the work easier to manage
- The BOM export/import is a time saver in itself.
"We are very pleased with this system. With the automation of the processes the construction team saves at least 8 hours a week by omitting the many previous repeated manual procedures causing inevitable typing errors".
Michael Bech Knudsen, Technical Designer at Caljan Rite-Hite