Design Management Forum
Venue: Clarion Hotel Arlanda in Stockholm, Sweden
Date: April 24-25 2018
We will come back with a full agenda in early January, but some of the confirmed topics and speakers include:
- Mærtha Rehnberg from Daredisrup
- Jonas Kjellberg, one of the founders of Skype
- What if machines could talk? Magnus Carlmeister from OptimData
- Streamline your product information creation for Quote to Cash process. Juho Laine from Martela
- Fire Simulation with CFD saves time and cost in big warehouse project. Carsten Poulsen & Michael Hillström from SSI Schäfer
- Sovelia PLM as the catalysis for Digital Transformation. Gareth Williams from Brush
- Reduced number of errors with Sovelia PLM. Henrik Eriksson from Lidan Marine
- Introduction of new solutions for process design, reflections from a client. Thomas Lidehn from SSAB
Do you want to secure a seat at the event? Sign up now without any obligations.
What happened in DMF 2017? See a short filmed interviews with some of the keynote speakers from the 2017 event.
We look forward to seeing you!!