PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) is a strategic business approach and solution that applies a consistent set of business processes in support of the new product realisation, collaborative innovation, global production, dissemination and use of the product information across the extended enterprise from product concept to end of life.
Typical challenges that companies have reported are related to the business process inefficiencies in the co-operation between different departments and functions (Sales, Engineering, Production and After Sales and Service).
Hear why an investment in PLM is an investment in the future
PLM ensures that product information is always
- Available in the right place and at the right time
- At the level of quality that the company requires
- Checked by the appropriate manager during the Product Delivery process
- Reusable for new and repeating projects
- Available for distribution to teams and Supply Chain
- Reliable without exceptions and compromises
Read below how companies across Northern Europe have benefited from PLM!