Revit® building design software is specifically built for Building Information Modelling (BIM), including features for architectural design, MEP and structural engineering and construction.
Revit® software for BIM helps architects and designers develop higher-quality, more accurate architectural designs.
- Project Solon energy information
Explore energy performance in custom dashboards.
- 3D Design visualisation
Explore, validate and communicate designs.
- Point Cloud Tools
Connect laser scans directly into the BIM process.
Revit® software provides tools specific to structural design.
- Rebar Constraints improvements
Improve documentation with additional rebar scheduling parameters.
- Rebar scheduling improvements
Greater support of concrete reinforcement documentation.
- Structural Loads improvements
Display the Local Co-ordinate System (LCS) on curved beams and arc walls.
- Shapes for path reinforcement
Increase 3D rebar modelling versatility.
- Reinforcement Detailing
Model 3D concrete reinforcement in BIM.
- Bi-directional links, multiple analysis packages
Analysis results automatically update model.
- Structural analytical model
Conduct structural analysis.
- Linking with Steel Detailing
Seamless BIM workflow from steel design to fabrication.
Revit® software provides mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP) engineers with tools to design even the most complex building systems.
- Fabrication Detailing
Create fabrication-ready models inside Revit.
- Electrical circuit enhancements
Specify the sequence in which circuits are created and create electrical circuits grouped by phase.
- Improved snapping behaviour
Remote snaps include only the visible objects in view.
- Electrical panel enhancements
Search and select the required panel more efficiently.
- Calculation setting options
Work more efficiently in large models.
- HVAC design and documentation
Create duct and pipe systems to express design intent.
- Electrical design and documentation
Communicate electrical system design intent visually.
- Plumbing design and documentation
Design, model and document plumbing systems
- Collaboration with architects and structural engineers
Tools support enhanced productivity for piping design.
Revit® construction design software provides construction professionals with the tools to evaluate constructability and design intent before construction begins.
- Construction modelling
Derive greater construction insight from design models.
- Material takeoff
Calculate/track detailed material quantities.
- Displaced views
Create exploded building design views.
Contact us for more information.